Mar 16, 2022
VC Guide for Founders: Welcome to the Official Presentation
For many years, AIFC has been actively contributing to the development of the venture capital market and the startup ecosystem of the region, providing the necessary conditions and mechanisms for free entrepreneurship and effective investing in Central Asia.
📌On April 8, the official presentation of the VC Guide for Founders is taking place in the AIFC in a hybrid format (online/offline).
About the Guide:
In the guidebook, you will learn about:
– Benefits and particularities of the AIFC jurisdiction and tax regime;
– Types and concepts of investment contracts;
– What co-investing means;
– Tips on making a successful pitch deck;
– Recommendations from experienced entrepreneurs and investors;
– Successful use cases from the Central Asian startup ecosystem players;
– And much more.
The Guide will be especially useful for first-time founders and investors who want to investigate the Central Asian VC market.
We invite everyone to join the event to learn more insights from the authors of the Guide, meet with the teams of AIFC, KPMG, and SkyBridge Invest, and more.
Follow AIFC Tech Hub on social media to learn more.
Still Have Questions?
Drop us a line. We are here to help you.